2023 Fall Red Drum Tournament Rules (subject to change up to a week before the start of the tournament)
- Tournament begins Saturday after you check in and ends Sunday at 12:00 pm.
- Measuring videos will open at 10:30 am sharp and will close at 12:00 pm. NO ONE CAN ENTER VIDEOS AFTER 12:00pm.
- All catches must be caught on rod and reel only.
- All TPWD, State and Local laws and regulations apply.
- All Anglers must have a valid fishing license.
- Fishing Boundaries – You may fish in any body of water that is located in Texas.
- The tournament is open to Kayak fishing, bank fishing, wade fishing, pier fishing and boat fishing.
- Everyone on your boat MUST be entered in the tournament.
- Artificial bait, dead bait, live bait, and cut-bait are allowed.
- There is no rod or reel limit.
- Any fish that is deemed illegal or the secret item is not shown in the video will result in all of the contestant’s fish disqualified. This includes mutilated and altered fish.
- A video submission will be required to enter fish. The video MUST CONTAIN – an accurate and clear depiction of the fish measurement WITH the secret item, the angler, and the date and time.
- All fish must be measured with a noseboard measuring device. You MUST check in your noseboard and have it approved.
- An adult must accompany any minor that is under the age of 16 unless permission is granted from us.
- At the discretion of the organizer, a polygraph may be required to claim prize.
- The number of entrants in the tournament will determine the amount of money that is paid out. Half of entries are being donated to benefit 2 veterians that are to be determined.
- Guides are allowed to fish and/or guide in this tournament.
- Four more information contact Nick Fuller 832-764-9128
Release of Liability – Read Before Signing
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Team Shark at the Moon program or programs, it’s related events, and activities, I (your name), the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that: The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skill, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention off the company immediately: and I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Team Shark at the Moon, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, ownders and lessors of the premises used for the activity (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence or participation, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Participants must also have their own Texas Fishing License and follow all State laws and regulations.